What is Under-Eye Botox, How is it Done?
Under-eye botox application is an aesthetic procedure that helps the person to eliminate the wrinkles around the eyes in a painless and practical way. As it is known, serious wrinkles may occur around the eyes over time according to age and genetic conditions. In addition, wrinkles around the eyes can create bigger problems due to light sensitivity and focusing defects in the eyes. In people who use more mimics in daily life and have thin skin structure, wrinkles around the eyes are more common. In this context, those who want to reach an aesthetic image again can look practically beautiful with the application of under-eye botox.
Botox Application Around the Eyes
Botox around the eyes is basically done to eliminate wrinkles around the eyes and reduce the robust muscle mobility in some parts of the body. In such non-surgical applications, the wrinkles around the eyes of the person and the under-eye bags are given a smooth appearance. Botox substance, which is prepared by using botulinum toxin, which is the most preferred in aesthetic applications, is extremely effective in eliminating wrinkles and under-eye bags around the eyes. In this way, while an aesthetic appearance is formed on the person’s face, there may be rejuvenation in terms of appearance at the same time.
What is Under-Eye Botox?
Under-eye botox applications, which come to mind when it comes to under-eye aesthetics, serve to eliminate the eye-tag bags that bulge and look aesthetically negative. Thanks to the Botox process, wrinkles, scratches and under-eye bags around the eyes are eliminated. In this process, not only detention but also botox application with special equipment may be needed on other areas of the face. In a basic sense, the following results can be achieved with the application of detention botox:
- Wrinkles around the eyes are removed.
- Sagging under-eye bags are given a smooth appearance.
- Since it will affect the structure of the eyebrows, the eyebrow structure of the person makes it more aesthetic and attractive.
- Wrinkles are prevented because the function of the muscular structure in the outer part of the eye is reduced.
- The eye area looks younger and healthier.
Wrinkles around the eyes, which are one of the most important criteria for looking young in women, require aesthetic intervention because they deepen over time. Because if the under-eye bags and crow’s feet are not intervened in time, permanent scar formation is common. For this reason, under-eye botox is an ideal method for those who want to gain an aesthetic appearance without surgery at the time of need, that is, without going under the knife.
How is Detention Botox Done?
In principle, the eye area and skin structure of the person are analyzed in terms of performing under-eye botox. The methods to be applied in the sagging of the under-eye bag, which is widely seen in thin-skinned people, are determined. Then, the following procedures are started for the person to apply under-eye botox without surgery:
- Botox is applied to the person’s under-eye bags with very thin needles.
- Since these needles are very small, they do not cause any pain or ache in the person.
- Tension is gained with botox to recover the under-eye bags and remove wrinkles called sweaters.
- After Botox, no pain is felt because cold pads and local anesthetic creams are applied.
- After the detention botox, the person can immediately return to his social life.
- Under-eye botox actually constitutes only one part of the botox procedures applied to the whole face.
Detention Botox Prices
Detention botox fees may vary according to the person’s current facial conditions and demands. Since women of all ages will have different needs, there is also a difference in the prices encountered in the application of under-eye botox. Usually a noticeable change occurs within 7 days after application. Suitable options are offered in under-eye botox prices that need to be done under expert supervision.
Click for More.
Click for More.